A Bluetooth helmet can help you in talking to your friends while riding. The best thing about riding your bike is enjoying the solitude, especially on road trips. But what if you need to speak to someone while riding. This can easily be done with the use of a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet that you can afford.
Nowadays, it’s hard to keep away from your loved ones even when you are riding a motorcycle. So, how can it be possible to ride a motorcycle and talk to your friends and family at the same time? You can take off your helmet and talk to your cell phone but this is definitely not a good thing. Inserting your cell phone of the helmet is also not advisable. Helmet manufacturers have noticed this issue and came up with Bluetooth helmets. There is an amazing variety that you can find, however, it would be wise to invest only on the best product. Here, we will give you the best options which can make your ride safer and fun.
- 1 Quick Overview Best Bluetooth Helmet
- 2 Bluetooth Helmet Reviews
- 2.1 1. TORC T27 Modular Full Face Helmet
- 2.2 2. BILT Techno Full-Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.3 3. O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
- 2.4 4. IV2 Helmet and Bluetooth Combo
- 2.5 5. Torc T14B Bluetooth Helmet
- 2.6 6. HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Helmet
- 2.7 7. ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.8 8. AVE A-13 Adventure Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.9 9. AVE A-20 Atom Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.10 10. Hawk H-510 Bluetooth Full Face Helmet
- 3 Things To Consider When Choosing A Bluetooth Helmet
Quick Overview Best Bluetooth Helmet
TORC T27 Modular Full Face Helmet
ECE and DOT Certified, One button release mechanism
BILT Techno Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Integrated DWO-3 Bluetooth system, Hi-tech injection molded
O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
DOT and ECE approved, FCC approved Bluetooth, Anti scratch and anti fog
IV2 Helmet and Bluetooth Combo
SENA SMH5 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0, Hands-free calling
Torc T14B Bluetooth Helmet
ECE and DOT Certified, Dual Density EPS , Oval Profile
HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Helmet
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System, Lightweight
ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
2 high quality speakers, Passed DOT Safety Standards
AVE A-13 Adventure Motorcycle Helmet
DOT and ECE approved, anti-scratch and anti-fog, Polyester inner
AVE A-20 Atom Motorcycle Helmet
Microfiber and Polyester interior, UV protection system
Hawk H-510 Bluetooth Full Face Helmet
Multi density EPS, Anti-scratch, anti-fog. Flow-through ventilation
Bluetooth Helmet Reviews
1. TORC T27 Modular Full Face Helmet
TORC T27 Modular Full Face Helmet is one of the best Bluetooth helmets and is the lightest model too. The inner lining of the helmet can be removed and washed to be sure that it is always clean. It uses an improved Blinc Bluetooth 2.0 technology which enables communication between passenger and rider or rider and another rider who is within the range of 100 feet. All incoming calls received will override any ongoing processes. Now, there are no more call interruptions since it has a reject function. The speakers are excellent and you can enjoy talking up to 8 hours with a clear and loud voice. This helmet can also be used while driving utility vehicles, scooter, snowmobiles and others. It is the best Bluetooth helmet for multi-tasking. The battery has a standby time of 150 hours.
- This helmet is well-ventilated and has a pleasant odor.
- It comes with auto-adjusting volume, noise canceling microphone, and other user-friendly controls.
- This helmet is waterproof and includes a drop down visor and chin curtain.
- This is a slim helmet, making it a perfect choice for people who don’t like bulky helmets.
- Sometimes there are some issues regarding the voice quality of the microphone.
2. BILT Techno Full-Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
BILT Techno Full-Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet is packed with the some of the greatest features. The best thing about this helmet is its ability to synchronize with other devices which are Bluetooth-enabled such as iPhone, Android cellular phones and other devices as long as they are in the right range. This head gear can work in any type of phone, so you don’t have to worry if you are using an old phone. This helmet can resist any scratches since it is applied with high-quality metallic paint with a double lacquer.
- It has a polycarbonate shell which is created with high technology injection molded to make you safe all the time.
- The DWO-3 integrated Bluetooth system enables you to communicate hands-free with audio playback function and intercom.
- You can make use of the GPS navigation in finding your way towards your destination.
- It is very affordable.
- You can accept and reject calls while riding without using your phone.
- Includes a USB utility cord for connecting to other devices.
- Sometimes the noise from the winds can be heard during audio playback on speakers.
3. O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet has a very comfortable suede lining that is washable and drop-down sun shield. Its visor is anti-scratch and anti-fog too! This helmet includes a lithium-ion polymer battery and a charger to power up the Bluetooth. The battery has a talk time of 10 hours and a standby time of 130 hours. This helmet can also be worn while riding utility vehicles, snowmobiles, and others. You can communicate with your friends who are wearing the same helmet at a distance of 1500 feet. It is the best choice for beginners who are on a budget.
- This helmet is ECE and DOT certified.
- With just a single touch, you can answer, redial or reject any call.
- All incoming calls will override any other ongoing processes.
- It is a high-quality helmet with an affordable price.
- The replacement parts are not hard to find.
- You can enjoy listening to your music via the full stereo surround speakers.
- Wind noise is evident at high speed.
4. IV2 Helmet and Bluetooth Combo
IV2 Helmet and Bluetooth Combo is a high-performance motorcycle helmet with a dual visor. With this head gear, you can stay connected with your friends while riding safely on the road. It has a beautiful viper design. You only need to use one hand in converting it from full-face to open-face. This product uses SENA SMH5 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 for the headset as well as the intercom.
- It has a simple design with one button flip-up system.
- The inner liner is equipped with EPS impact absorption.
- It can be paired with up to four headsets.
- This helmet can also be used for scooters.
- Tha visor is not anti-fog.
- Bluetooth unit is not pre-installed.
5. Torc T14B Bluetooth Helmet
The Torc T14B Bluetooth Helmet is a Bluetooth integrated full face helmet that includes a US flag design. It is equipped with laser contoured comfortable inner liner that is customized for an oval head form. The drop-down visor will open and close smoothly. It will not pop up even when riding at high speeds.
- It has a sleek design with noticeable body lines.
- Uses a dual density EPS system.
- The speakers do not have a bass.
6. HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Helmet
HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Helmet is a lightweight helmet that only weighs 3 pounds. When you will wear this helmet, you will feel safe and at the same time light headed. HJC is a well-known manufacturer when it comes to modern helmets packed with the best features. This helmet has been created with CAD technology to guarantee a comfortable fit to any type of riders. The density of the EPS liner is changed to reduce the impact from collisions.
- This helmet is created from an anti-scratch material.
- It can keep you safe from Ultraviolet rays.
- The interior part is removable and washable too!
- The sun visor can be turned on and off easily with just a single button.
- This is a premium helmet that has a very reasonable price.
- The QuickSlide technology enables you to slide the helmet to easily remove it.
- The ACS ventilation system can keep the heat level and eliminate any humidity.
- The price is quite high due to its numerous features.
7. ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet is created with sturdy construction that has a groovy look. It comes with an integrated Bluetooth that can let you receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls while riding your motorcycle. The Bluetooth can also be used as an intercom to let you communicate with fellow riders at a distance of up to 100 feet. This is the perfect option for those who are looking for a Bluetooth helmet with a stylish look.
- The Bluetooth can connect to any MP3 player so you can listen to your favorite music.
- It uses high-quality speakers which are mounted on the interior part of the helmet.
- The battery has a talk time of 8 hours and a standby time of 110 hours.
- This helmet is a bit pricier.
8. AVE A-13 Adventure Motorcycle Helmet
AVE A-13 Adventure Motorcycle Helmet is very lightweight and very sturdy too. It only weighs 3.5 pounds. It is made of thermoplastic construction to guarantee its durability and resistance to shocks. Another best feature of this helmet is the one touch button which can easily transform it from a full face helmet to an open face helmet. This helmet is suitable for any type of riders.
- It has a top-quality Bluetooth which can let you sync to your phone and FM radio.
- The integrated Bluetooth can also be used as an intercom so you talk to another rider within a distance of 200 meters.
9. AVE A-20 Atom Motorcycle Helmet
The AVE A-20 Atom Motorcycle Helmet is uniquely developed to resist high impacts. It uses an Over Head Air Flow System to let the fresh air pass through the interior part of the helmet. This head gear can give you complete protection against UV rays. A motorcycle helmet with an integrated Bluetooth is perfect for the young generation.
- It is an anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-glare helmet.
- The sun-visor can easily slide to open and close.
- The inner liner is removable and washable.
- With just one click of a button, it can quickly transform from a full-face helmet to an open-face helmet.
- Once locked, it will not pop-up, giving you a secure ride.
10. Hawk H-510 Bluetooth Full Face Helmet
Hawk H-510 Bluetooth Full Face Helmet is a sturdy helmet with injected molded shell. This glossy black helmet has a stylish look. The Hawk graphics is displayed on the front and the back parts of the helmet. The battery provides you with 8 hours talk time and 110 hours of standby time. The high-quality twin speakers provide you with full stereo sound when listening to your favorite music. The Bluetooth can be used as an intercom with a range of up to 100 foot. It is compatible with an MP3 player. All incoming calls can override music, intercom, and other ongoing processes.
- This helmet is created with multi-density EPS construction.
- It uses an effective ventilation system to let the fresh air pass through the inner part.
- It has a clear wide visor that is anti-fog and anti-scratch.
- The inner lining is removable and washable.
- DOT certified.
- With just one touch, you can answer, reject or redial a call.
Things To Consider When Choosing A Bluetooth Helmet
There is a wide range of Bluetooth motorcycle helmets that you can choose from. When deciding what product to buy, you must first determine what your exact needs are. Each of these Bluetooth helmets has their own stand-out features. Some helmets are sturdy with high-quality full stereo speakers. Others can be used as an intercom for longer distances. If your intention of buying a Bluetooth helmet is for taking calls while riding then you must ensure that the product can provide you with the best sound quality. Likewise, if you want a helmet that can be used for listening to music and at the same time ensuring that your head is fully protected then choose a helmet that is made of solid construction with MP3 synching.
These Bluetooth helmet reviews can help you in making the best decision, however, you also need to consider your budget and requirements before purchasing a helmet. It is quite evident that the best benefit of having a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is the ability to talk to your loved ones without physically taking out your cell phone from your pocket or inserting it into the helmet. This is very dangerous and may get you a ticket from a traffic policeman. A helmet with an integrated Bluetooth is ideal for listening to your favorite music and talking to your friends. These helmets are lightweight and come with a variety of features to make the rider feel comfortable.
The price of these Bluetooth helmets varies so you have to determine your needs first before choosing the best helmet. A Bluetooth helmet is much better than installing a Bluetooth device to a helmet. So, be sure to make the right choice to make your motorcycle or scooter ride safe and comfortable. Always keep your eyes on the road to avoid road accidents.