These longboards are not just for kids anymore, the longboard has become a hot mode of transportation for grownups. Make your next commute a gnarly one with our picks in the list below.
Longboards vary in widths, lengths, and shapes. It also has various flexes depending on the different types of rides. Compared to a skateboard, longboards have bigger and softer wheels, meaning that you can enjoy a smoother ride which is ideal for a beginner.
- 1 What defines a good Longboard?
- 2 37 Most Awesome Longboards for Sale on Etsy
- 2.1 1. Bourbon Barrel Skateboard Longboard
- 2.2 2. Coffin Cruiser Longboard 42″
- 2.3 3. Exotic Wood Longboard Zebrawood
- 2.4 4. Classic Heatseeker Maple Wenge Longboard
- 2.5 5. The Longboard Collection
- 2.6 6. Longboard 2 Sided 36×10 Solid Wood Tartacay
- 2.7 7. Longboard 40 x 10 Mahogany and Maple
- 2.8 8. SP8BOARDS “Missy”
- 2.9 9. Longboard Skateboard Fine Art
- 2.10 10. Maple and Mahogany Longboard La Plage
- 2.11 11. SP8BOARDS Drop Longboard Deck
- 2.12 12. SP8BOARDS Pintail Classic Longboard Deck
- 2.13 13.
- 2.14 14. The German Der Schreiner Longboard 55×12 in
- 2.15 15. Handcrafted Reclaimed Longboard
- 2.16 16. Zebrawood Longboard
- 2.17 17. Bernie Sanders 26″ Longboard
- 2.18 18. Curious Traveler Longboard Skateboard 3ft
- 2.19 19. 22″ Mini Cruiser Skateboard Black Board
- 2.20 20. Classic Heatseeker
- 2.21 21. Vintage Skateboard
- 2.22 22. Cruiser Skateboard Graphic Series 22″/ 27″
- 2.23 23. Wooden Skateboard Rollholz
- 2.24 24. Galaxy Painted Longboard
- 2.25 25. Lmai 22″/ 27″ Cruiser Skateboard
- 2.26 26. Longboards Cheap
- 2.27 27. Lmai 22″ Mini Cruiser Skateboard
- 2.28 28. “Tobacco Bay” Various Woods
- 2.29 29. White Wave Fury Plastic Longboard
- 2.30 30. Cruiser Skateboard Made From Reclaimed Pallets
- 2.31 31. White Wave Bamboo Rocket Longboard
- 2.32 32. Bonny Doon Street Stand Up Paddle Board
- 2.33 33. Geometric Deer Skateboard
- 2.34 34. Vintage Skateboard Pro Radical Concave
- 2.35 35. Classic Whynut Skateboard
- 2.36 36. Koastal 34″ Rasta Cruiser Longboard
- 2.37 37. Custom Longboard
- 3 How to take care of your Longboard
What defines a good Longboard?
The shape and the style will greatly rely on the particular type of longboarder you are. Once you have practiced riding on your longboard, you will feel that you can do almost anything on it after a couple days. If you use your longboard for going to school or work or shopping then you should choose a shorter longboard because you will be going through a lot of curves in the sidewalks. However, if you want more stability then you should use the longer longboards. This is especially crucial if you will be going through some hills.
If you are still a beginner then a drop thru board is the best for you. The benefit of this type of longboard is that it is much easier to push. In fact, it does not require too much bending. Additionally, it can provide you with more stable speed.
37 Most Awesome Longboards for Sale on Etsy
1. Bourbon Barrel Skateboard Longboard
2. Coffin Cruiser Longboard 42″
3. Exotic Wood Longboard Zebrawood
4. Classic Heatseeker Maple Wenge Longboard
5. The Longboard Collection
6. Longboard 2 Sided 36×10 Solid Wood Tartacay
7. Longboard 40 x 10 Mahogany and Maple
8. SP8BOARDS “Missy”
9. Longboard Skateboard Fine Art
10. Maple and Mahogany Longboard La Plage
11. SP8BOARDS Drop Longboard Deck
12. SP8BOARDS Pintail Classic Longboard Deck
14. The German Der Schreiner Longboard 55×12 in
15. Handcrafted Reclaimed Longboard
16. Zebrawood Longboard
17. Bernie Sanders 26″ Longboard
18. Curious Traveler Longboard Skateboard 3ft
19. 22″ Mini Cruiser Skateboard Black Board
20. Classic Heatseeker
21. Vintage Skateboard
22. Cruiser Skateboard Graphic Series 22″/ 27″
23. Wooden Skateboard Rollholz
24. Galaxy Painted Longboard
25. Lmai 22″/ 27″ Cruiser Skateboard
26. Longboards Cheap
27. Lmai 22″ Mini Cruiser Skateboard
28. “Tobacco Bay” Various Woods
29. White Wave Fury Plastic Longboard
30. Cruiser Skateboard Made From Reclaimed Pallets
31. White Wave Bamboo Rocket Longboard
32. Bonny Doon Street Stand Up Paddle Board
33. Geometric Deer Skateboard
34. Vintage Skateboard Pro Radical Concave
35. Classic Whynut Skateboard
36. Koastal 34″ Rasta Cruiser Longboard
37. Custom Longboard
How to take care of your Longboard
Longboards are not designed for tricks. It is for cruising. Therefore, you must avoid banging it around because it might break in the middle. If you want your longboard to last then don’t expose it too much in the sun. As much as possible, store it inside the house or under a shade. If it gets wet, wipe it right away in order to prevent any breakage.
You should also take care of the bearings of your longboards. If it’s already too sticky then take them off and remove the dirt. Apply some lubrication on it as well. Always examine the wheels. You can do this by rotating it. If it’s already worn out then you should obtain new wheels.
By doing these simple things, you can extend the life of your longboards. If you can keep your longboard in good condition then you can save more money and your longboard can last longer and you will be able to set the world speed record you’ll see here.
New World Speed Record of 130.08 km/h
If you are looking for a more in-depth review of the best longboards check this out! We hoped to have helped you pick the best Longboard for your needs and tricks, if you still have any doubt or want help, please let us know in the comments!