A high-quality full face snorkel mask is essential if you want to enjoy swimming in the water. Yet, with so many choices that are available, it’s imperative to know what to look for. Snorkeling is one of the popular activities that tourists enjoy. It is also a fun activity that is loved by people of all ages. The only reluctance is some people don’t want to immerse their face in the water even if they are wearing a mask and a snorkel. Full face snorkel masks are so cool since it can keep your face fully dry and you won’t be suffocated by water. Obviously, nobody would want to take a gulp of salty sea water. In case water will get into the mask, it will just run down towards the chin area and will be liquidated once you exhale. This is impeccable for people who are not expert divers.
Full face snorkel masks have an enormous lens to provide you with a wide viewing so that you can enjoy the amazing beauty of the ocean. It should make you feel good and comfortable. The wide straps are used for sealing the mask so that leaks can be prevented. Since you don’t need a snorkel then you won’t feel weariness on your jaw. One of the main attractions of this mask is that it allows you to breathe normally using your mouth or nose.
- Quick Overview Best Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Full Face Snorkel Mask Reviews
- Buying your Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Trending Now
Quick Overview Best Full Face Snorkel Mask
|WildHorn 180 Degree Panoramic Snorkel Mask||180° viewing area, easy to use||Buy on Amazon|
|Tribord Easybreath Snorkel Mask||180 degree field of vision, waterpoof||Buy on Amazon|
|180° Full Face Snorkel Mask Video||180° Full Face Panoramic Round Lens Design||Buy on Amazon|
|Siliber Full Face Snorkel Mask Reviews||Make breathing underwater natural||Buy on Amazon|
|Ocean Reef Aria Full Face Snorkel Mask||Has the largest field of vision||Buy on Amazon|
Full Face Snorkel Mask Reviews
1. WildHorn 180 Degree Panoramic Snorkel Mask
WildHorn 180 Degree Panoramic Snorkel Mask is suitable for kids and adults. Are you tired of biting the traditional snorkel? If so, then this is the ideal choice for you. After you have tried the WildHorn 180 Degree you will never use the traditional snorkel and mask ever again. It is created with dry snorkel technology to avoid any salt water from entering into your mouth and forestall gagging. It is named as Seaview since it gives you 180-degree viewing area so you can enjoy watching more fishes and admire the breathtaking beauty underwater. The WildHorn 180 degree full face snorkel mask is the best snorkel mask for newbies and for any individual who desires to have the most comfortable snorkeling experience.
- It is made of silicone to make you feel comfortable.
- This mask can easily fit anyone.
- It has an isolated breathing chamber to eradicate fogging.
- You can comfortably breathe through your nose or mouth while snorkeling.
2. Tribord Easybreath Snorkel Mask
The Tribord Easybreath Snorkel Mask has a cutting-edge design that lets you see and breathe underwater. Tribord spent years of research to create the Easybreath Snorkel mask. The full-face snorkeling mask can make you breathe easily and naturally underwater just like when you are on land. This full face snorkel mask is specifically created for first-timers. The shatterproof polycarbonate window makes the mask sturdy and safe.
- It has a bigger size to make sure that you have an unhampered 180-degree viewing.
- The double air-flow system can avoid any fogging.
- The one-way valve can prevent the water from entering to your mouth through the snorkel.
- The top portion of the snorkel is extremely obvious to evade any collisions.
- This mask is not recommended for free diving.
3. 180Â° Full Face Snorkel Mask Video
180Â° Full Face Snorkel Mask Video is an exemplary choice for a snorkel mask. The design of this mask is taken from Tribord, making it one of the best new snorkel masks in the market right now. One of the best features of Octobermoon is the mounting bracket which can fit any action camera. A mounting kit with the essential screws and a screwdriver is also included. Generally, the 180Â° Full Face Snorkel Mask Video is one the best budget-friendly full face snorkel masks for everyone.
- It is a high-quality product that is well-built.
- The skirt of this mask is created from a non-toxic silicon material.
- It has a wider size in order to ensure that it can fit any face regardless of its size and shape.
- The valve will be sealed by a ball once you immersed in the water.
4. Siliber Full Face Snorkel Mask Reviews
The Siliber Full Face Snorkel Mask is the latest model with similar capabilities with
Tribord or the Seaview. It can let you take pictures and videos underwater.
- It comes with a GoPro mount.
- This mask will not fog nor leak.
- Ninja is an excellent mask that can let you breathe normally.
- The one-way purge valve will prevent the water from getting inside.
- It is expensive.
- There are only two sizes.
5. Ocean Reef Aria Full Face Snorkel Mask
Ocean Reef Aria Full Face Snorkel Mask is manufactured by an Italian based company who is well known for producing a wide array of Scuba diving equipment. It has all the features of a great full face snorkel mask.
- The built-in snorkel does not leak at all.
- It has a soft and flexible skirt.
- The one-way purge valve works perfectly.
- You need to pay an extra for the camera mount.
- There is only one color.
- It is only available in two sizes.
Reasons For Picking A Full Face Snorkel Mask
Snorkeling and swimming are a very relaxing activity. Luckily, snorkeling does not oblige you to have any extraordinary skills. However, you must have the proper equipment in order for you to
have a plethoric experience on your ocean adventure.
The full face snorkel mask is the revolutionized version of the traditional design. It is a creative amalgamation of the swimming goggles, snorkel, and mouthpiece. The full face mask will assure you of the best snorkeling adventure regardless if you are a beginner or an experienced snorkeler. Here are the vital reasons why you should pick a full face snorkel mask:
- A full face snorkel mask can fully cover your face and shield you from any leakage.
- The full face mask provides you with a 180-degree field of vision.
- It is very easy and comfortable to wear. With its silicon skirt and adjustable straps, it can suit you perfectly.
- It is ideal for people who have problems in breathing underwater using the traditional snorkel. This futuristic design will permit you to breathe naturally without any constraints.
- The window is shatterproof and is made of durable polycarbonate. It will not get any scratches, cracks or splits.
- The snorkel is attached tightly to the full face masks to restrain it from floating around while you immerse.
- This innovative snorkel mask consists of dual vents which allow the air to circulate inside and prevents it from fogging.
Buying your Full Face Snorkel Mask
A full face mask is excellent if you would like to take photos or videos while snorkeling. You can choose masks which include a camera mount. So who wouldnât love this mask? This full face snorkel mask is undoubtedly designed for people who love to swim on the surface and at the same time adore the aquatic view below them. Here we will guide you in purchasing the best full face snorkel mask according to its features, price, and performance.
We would absolutely recommend a full face snorkel mask to families who are looking to do some snorkeling! Just grab yourself a sea scooter and you are good to go! Are you looking for a new hobby? If so then why not try the bog snorkeling.
James Haden is one of the owners of the Skateboarder community, together with Nash Gibson – his co-owner. He works as a full-time copywriter for a private company and also a true adventurer. He is an avid reader, writer, traveler, and extreme sports junkie. During his free time, he researches interesting content for their blog and continuously writes for their audience.