With gas scooters, you can have lots of fun and spend less on gas compared to cars. It is also environment-friendly. A gas scooter is a fun and affordable way of going around town. Kids can also enjoy riding with it. Different people have different reasons for buying gas scooters. Probably, they want to use it if they want to attend events which are held in a nearby vicinity. It can also be used for shopping in neighborhood stores. These scooters provide you the opportunity to travel outdoors without the need to travel by car. Aside from minimizing your fuel expenses, you can also enjoy great savings on the maintenance of your car. These gas powered scooters can also be used for traveling longer distances but only for a single user. Two people riding on these scooters can be dangerous and must be avoided. Another drawback of these products is its restricted space for storing groceries and other items.
Here is a list of the best stand up gas scooters on the market right now. This can help you in finding the right gas scooter that fits your needs and budget. We will give you the finest as well as the most economical gas scooters which are being sold today.
- Quick Overview Best Gas Scooters
- Gas Scooters Reviews
- Trending Now
Quick Overview Best Gas Scooters
Evo Powerboards UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter
Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers
X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series
One Touch Adjusting System, 2 Speed
USA Megastore Gas Scooters For Adults
Speeds up to 22-25 mph, 49cc Gas Engine
SAY YEAH Gas Scooter 49cc 2 Stroke
Drive System - 3 Speed Hub Gearbox
Evo Powerboards UberScoot 2x 50cc Gas Scooter
Front Cam-Link Suspension, Billet Deck
Gas Scooters Reviews
1. Evo Powerboards UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter
We have the Evo Powerboards UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter as the newest gas scooter from Evo Power Boards. Aside from its state-of-the-art design, the UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter offers a safety feature where you must propel it by foot for 10 seconds before the motor will launch. This scooter charges within four to six hours and you can use it for 250 cycles per charge. Truly, the Evo Powerboards UberScoot Scooter can give you a remarkable feel and functionality.
- Rechargeable scooter
- Includes safety feature where you must propel it by foot for 10 seconds before the motor will launch
2. X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series
In the meantime, the X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series is a high-quality 2-speed gas scooter with an affordable price. It is the first stand-up gas scooter that has a Puzey patented 2-speed shifter transmission.
Speed: 30+ mph
Range: 20+ miles per tank
Load: 300 lbs.
Engine: 50cc, 2-stroke, 2 HP
- The superior 2-speed gearbox provides you with more power at lower speeds and maximum power at high speeds.
- It has an 11â tires for more strength and stability.
- You can quickly make a smooth stop with the use of the front and rear vented disk brakes.
- The modern “Cam-Link” front mono shock suspension provides you with a smooth ride and astounding resistance for safer landings.
- For easy storage and transportation, you can instantly fold the handle pole.
- The one-touch chain tensioning can fasten the final drive chain in just one easy step.
3. USA Megastore Gas Scooters For Adults
The USA Megastore Gas Scooters For Adults is one of the popular scooters because it has rear foot pegs which are perfect when riding in doubles and also doing wheelies. It uses 10×3 inch mud tires which can let you ride wherever you want. This is considered as one of the best selling gas scooters. This scooter comes with larger MX style adjustable bars.
Speed: 30 mph
Range: 25 miles per tank
Load: 250 lbs
Engine: 49cc 2-stroke (with Chrome engine cover)
- The Dirt bike bars are broader than the standard bar to provide you more stability.
- The bars look so cool and you can freely adjust it back and forth.
- The speed can reach up to 33 mph using upgrades.
- It uses an Automatic clutch.
- The front and rear disc brakes can keep you safe all the time.
- It comes with a twist throttle that can last longer.
- An aluminum deck is much better than wood.
4. SAY YEAH Gas Scooter 49cc 2 Stroke
On the other hand, the Say Yeah Gas Scooter 49cc 2 StrokeGas Scooter is a definite fun ride for users 13 years old and above. It has a light, rugged, yet compact look. Users will have no difficulty operating it with its straightforward function. When cruising with the Say Yeah Gas Scooter you can either choose to sit or stand while going around the park or town.
Speed: Up to 25 MPH
Load: 225 lbs.
Engine: 49cc 2-Stroke Gasoline Engine(Epa Approved)
- It uses 11-inch tires for more stability.
- The front and rear shocks can give you a smoother ride.
- You can always feel safe on the road because it has front and rear disk brakes.
- This scooter includes a covered and removable seat to make you feel comfortable.
5. Evo Powerboards UberScoot 2x 50cc Gas Scooter
The Evo Powerboards UberScoot 2x 50cc Gas Scooter is a superb piece of machinery that includes enormous features. It is one of the most powerful 49cc motors that are available on the market right now. It possesses a high compression head. This is durable and fast. The handlebars can be folded down easily for storage or transport. Aside from having a big motor, it also has big tires. The kill switch is added for safety precautions. It is a fun and safe scooter that looks very rugged. If you are looking for an off-road transport then this is the ideal choice.
Speed: 30-35 mph
Range: 30 miles per tank
Load: 400 lbs.
Engine: 49cc 2 Stroke (2 Cycle) Single Cylinder
- The dual shock absorbers installed at the front end can give you a luxurious ride.
- You can always feel safe because it has an excellent automatic clutch.
- The front and rear Disc Brakes works better than the typical drum style brakes.
- This scooter looks stylish with its aluminum deck and twist throttle.
Why Should You Buy Gas Scooters
A gas scooter is the best option for people with disabilities or having mobility problems. There are various speed options that are available so you can choose the one that suits your particular needs. It looks like your regular scooter but with additional features. These scooters are specifically designed to help disabled persons move around without any assistance from other people. Gas scooters have 2 or 3 wheels to cater to the distinct needs of each user. There are also scooters that can be folded easily for easy storage and portability. If you plan to use your scooter daily then choose the one that can make you feel comfortable. There are a lot of companies that create comfortable models along with additional features.
The reason why several people choose gas scooters over other vehicles is that they can save gas. There is more demand for this type of scooters due to the increasing price of gas. There are even some people who just can’t keep up with the rising costs of maintaining cars and other larger vehicles.
Electric Scooters Vs. Gas Scooters
Electric scooters may cost less compared to gas scooters but they have some drawbacks. Gas-powered devices can travel at a maximum speed of 70 miles per hour. Electric scooters cannot match this high speed. Also, gas scooters are very powerful and can carry more loads than electric scooters. Electric scooters can only give you a limited distance of travel since you need to charge it more often. A single charge can let you travel for about one hour and you need to charge it again for about six hours. Therefore, electric scooters are only best when traveling at shorter distances but not in traveling for longer distances.
Gas scooters are very versatile and economical too! Scooters are commonly used by teenagers as a means of transportation or for doing some tricks. Only use your gas scooters in places where it is not banned such as parks.
James Haden is one of the owners of the Skateboarder community, together with Nash Gibson – his co-owner. He works as a full-time copywriter for a private company and also a true adventurer. He is an avid reader, writer, traveler, and extreme sports junkie. During his free time, he researches interesting content for their blog and continuously writes for their audience.