With gas scooters, you can have lots of fun and spend less on gas compared to cars. It is also environment-friendly. A gas scooter is a fun and affordable way of going around town. Kids can also enjoy riding with it. Different people have different reasons for buying gas scooters. Probably, they want to use it if they want to attend events which are held in a nearby vicinity. It can also be used for shopping in neighborhood stores. These scooters provide you the opportunity to travel outdoors without the need to travel by car. Aside from minimizing your fuel expenses, you can also enjoy great savings on the maintenance of your car. These gas powered scooters can also be used for traveling in longer distances but only for a single user. Two people riding on these scooters can be dangerous and must be avoided. Another drawback of these products is its restricted space for storing groceries and other items.
Here is a list of the best stand up gas scooters on the market right now. This can help you in finding the right gas scooter that fits your needs and budget. We will give you the finest as well as the most economical gas scooters which are being sold today.
- 1 Quick Overview Best Gas Scooters
- 2 Gas Scooters Reviews
- 2.1 1. Evo 2x BIG 50cc Powerboard
- 2.2 2. X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series
- 2.3 3. ScooterX Dirt Dog 49cc Gas Scooter (Red)
- 2.4 4. MotoTec MT-GS3 3-Speed 49Cc Gas Scooter
- 2.5 5. Big Toys Uberscoot-Rx-Big 50cc Gas Scooter
- 2.6 6. ScooterX SX-03_Black Dirt Dog 49cc Scooter
- 2.7 Why Should You Buy Gas Scooters
Quick Overview Best Gas Scooters
Gas Scooters Reviews
1. Evo 2x BIG 50cc Powerboard
The Evo 2x BIG 50cc Powerboard is the newest gas scooter from Evo Power Boards. Aside from gas scooters, Evo Power Boards, which is owned by Puzey Motor Corporation, also produces electric scooters. It is the first gas scooter in the world that offers two speeds! This product is EPA Approved. It has an enhanced folding system. The best scooter that can give you a remarkable feel and functionality.
Speed: 30-35 mph
Range: 20 miles per tank
Load: 265 lbs.
Engine: 50cc 2HP 2-Stroke (EPA approved)
- The Front “Cam-Link” Suspension is a unique suspension system that gives you a smooth ride and an impressive resistance when landing.
- The 2-Speed Gear Box provides you with more power when you are at lower speeds and higher speeds.
- The One-Touch Chain Tensioning allows you to fasten the final drive chain simply and easily.
- The Adjustable Handlebars enables you to fix the height and position effortlessly.
- It has front and a rear vented disc brakes that give you a quick and smooth stop anytime.
- Includes a padded bicycle-style seat with an adjustable post to make your journey comfortable.
2. X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series
The X-Treme XG-575-DS A-Blaze Signature Series is a high-quality 2-speed gas scooter with an affordable price. It is the first stand-up gas scooter that has a Puzey patented 2-speed shifter transmission.
Speed: 30+ mph
Range: 20+ miles per tank
Load: 300 lbs.
Engine: 50cc, 2-stroke, 2 HP
- The superior 2-speed gearbox provides you with more power at lower speeds and maximum power at high speeds.
- It has an 11” tires for more strength and stability.
- You can quickly make a smooth stop with the use of the front and rear vented disk brakes.
- The modern “Cam-Link” front mono shock suspension provides you with a smooth ride and astounding resistance for safer landings.
- For easy storage and transportation, you can instantly fold the handle pole.
- The one-touch chain tensioning can fasten the final drive chain in just one easy step.
3. ScooterX Dirt Dog 49cc Gas Scooter (Red)
The ScooterX Dirt Dog 49cc Gas Scooter is one of the popular scooters because it has rear foot pegs which are perfect when riding in doubles and also doing wheelies. It uses 10×3 inch mud tires which can let you ride wherever you want. The original model of ScooterX Dirt Dog was launched in 2002. Since then it has been considered as one of the best selling gas scooters. The original model of the Dirt Dog uses a 43cc engine. In 2004, it was elevated to a 49cc engine with the addition of dirt bike bars. Today, this scooter comes with larger MX style adjustable bars.
Speed: 30 mph
Range: 25 miles per tank
Load: 250 lbs
Engine: 49cc 2-stroke (with Chrome engine cover)
- The Dirt bike bars are broader than the standard bar to provide you more stability.
- The bars look so cool and you can freely adjust it back and forth.
- The speed can reach up to 33 mph using upgrades.
- It uses an Automatic clutch.
- The front and rear disc brakes can keep you safe all the time.
- It comes with a twist throttle that can last longer.
- An aluminum deck is much better than wood.
4. MotoTec MT-GS3 3-Speed 49Cc Gas Scooter
MotoTec MT-GS3 3-Speed 49Cc Gas Scooter is fast and fun to ride. It has a rugged look yet compact and light. It’s quite rare to find a mini gas scooter that comes with a 49cc engine and 3 Speed shifter. This scooter is also very easy to ride.
Speed: 30+ MPH
Range: 20 miles per tank
Load: 225 lbs.
Engine: 2HP 49cc 2-Stroke Gasoline Engine(Epa Approved)
- This scooter uses a 3-speed hub gearbox along with a Shimano twist shifter.
- It uses 11-inch tires for more stability.
- The front and rear shocks can give you a smoother ride.
- You can always feel safe on the road because it has front and rear disk brakes.
- This scooter includes a covered seat to make you feel comfortable.
5. Big Toys Uberscoot-Rx-Big 50cc Gas Scooter
The Big Toys Uberscoot-Rx-Big 50cc Gas Scooter is a superb piece of machinery that includes enormous features. It is one of the most powerful 49cc motors that are available on the market right now. It possesses a high compression head. The ScooterX XRacer is durable and fast. The handlebars can be folded down easily for storage or transport. Aside from having a big motor, it also has big tires. The kill switch is added for safety precautions. It is a fun and safe scooter that looks very rugged. If you are looking for an off-road transport then this is the ideal choice.
Speed: 30-35 mph
Range: 30 miles per tank
Load: 400 lbs.
Engine: 49cc 2 Stroke (2 Cycle) Single Cylinder
- The dual shock absorbers installed at the front end can give you a luxurious ride.
- You can always feel safe because it has an excellent automatic clutch.
- The front and rear Disc Brakes works better than the typical drum style brakes.
- This scooter looks stylish with its aluminum deck and twist throttle.
6. ScooterX SX-03_Black Dirt Dog 49cc Scooter
The ScooterX SX-03_Black Dirt Dog 49cc Scooter is loaded with lots of features. It comes with high-quality 10 x 3.5-inch tires and front suspension. With the addition of an expansion pipe, it can reach a speed of 33 mph. It has foldable handlebars which can let you easily transport and store when not in use.
Speed: 25 mph
Range: 80 miles to the gallon
Load: 200 lbs.
Engine: 49cc two-stroke Hausheng motor (EPA approved)
- The dual shock absorbers found in the front end gives you a superior ride.
- It runs at a top speed of 25 mph, but can reach to 35 mph with additional upgrades.
- The Automatic clutch can give you a smooth acceleration.
- This scooter uses front and rear Disc Brakes which is a lot safer than drum or band brakes. Disc Brakes works better as well as requires minimal maintenance and stops rapidly.
- Just like other standard scooters, it has twist throttles that can last longer.
- The aluminum deck is more superior than wood when it comes to durability.
Why Should You Buy Gas Scooters
A gas scooter is the best option for people with disabilities or having mobility problems. There are various speed options that are available so you can choose the one that suits your particular needs. It looks like your regular scooter but with additional features. These scooters are specifically designed to help disabled persons move around without any assistance from other people. Gas scooters have 2 or 3 wheels to cater to the distinct needs of each user. There are also scooters that can be folded easily for easy storage and portability. If you plan to use your scooter daily then choose the one that can make you feel comfortable. There are a lot of companies that create comfortable models along with additional features.
The reason why several people choose gas scooters over other vehicles is that they can save gas. There is more demand for this type of scooters due to the increasing price of gas. There are even some people who just can’t keep up with the rising costs of maintaining cars and other larger vehicles.
Electric Scooters Vs. Gas Scooters
Electric scooters may cost less compared to gas scooters but they have some drawbacks. Gas-powered devices can travel at a maximum speed of 70 miles per hour. Electric scooters cannot match this high speed. Also, gas scooters are very powerful and can carry more loads than electric scooters. Electric scooters can only give you a limited distance of travel since you need to charge it more often. A single charge can let you travel for about one hour and you need to charge it again for about six hours. Therefore, electric scooters are only best when traveling in shorter distances but not in traveling for longer distances.
Gas scooters are very versatile and economical too! Scooters are commonly used by teenagers as a means of transportation or for doing some tricks. Only use your gas scooters in places where it is not banned such as parks.